Soon Able to Invest in Piantelli
July 26, 2011
For some time now, rumours have been circulating about Professor Focardi’s former collaboration partner, Professor Piantelli. Focardi and Piantelli were the first to show the true potential of Ni-H LENR. Preferring to work beyond the limelight, he is seen as a diligent scientist working methodically towards the goal of understanding and perfecting a method of energy production distinct from the Rossi-Focardi eCat.
That was the rumour.
These reports are beginning to gel and Roy Virgilio confirmed in Saturday’s talk at Viarregio that Piantelli was indeed preparing an eCat competitor. Virgilio expands on earlier scant details on this site (Italian). The following covers the important points so far:
- Prof. Piantelli is working with the University of Siena on his Ni-H cell
- In the last few days, old cells have been rekindled with ease after working for months in the past. The cells were not pushed to perform and yet confirmed small excess energy.
- Still in progress with a schedule of up to two months
- Old cells have excess energy of about 2-3 times input
- New ones plan an excess of about 200 times the energy input
- The development of the project goes faster and faster
- Increased gain is progressive, ensuring safety at each step
- Will not repeat the mistakes of fission.
- Likely start with small industrial and commercial powers
- Patents are filed and pending
- Some collaboration with a major U.S. institution including 3 days in the Siena lab
- Closing on major contracts with large industrial companies for the development of generators
- The development will be made to power the next step.
- The first new cell will be switched to a few hundred watts. Once performing well and under control, they turn to higher powers (approximately kW)
- Higher rates are likely possible
- Piantelli has a complete mathematical theory that does not require exotic reactions
- Confirms the presence of 6-7 Mev Protons
- These energetic protons have a good cross section with nickel – good chance of reactions
- One theory almost published as an internal document at the University of Siena;
- The commercial company is formed by Piantelli investors – Nichenergy Ltd
- From this base, other companies will form
- Other companies will concentrate on a particular area, development or market
- In 2-4 months it will be possible for anyone to buy shares (still to be announced) to support the development of technology, have control over it (and then not make it disappear into thin air at the climax) and be able to take part in future revenues
- Shareholding a chance to participate – does not guarantee anything
- Goal is to put the technology in hands & under supervision of a multitude of stakeholders & enthusiasts.
- Open to ideas – this was the only way they came up with to allow more people to share the opportunity and at the same time protect the development. If you can think of others …
- Interested parties should send an email to fusionefredda (at) energeticambiente
- Technology is based on the preparation of nickel.
- Grain size and geometry and also the geometry of the deposition (a kind of multi-layer) are important
- Not sure if a catalyst is involved
If the above information is accurate, this is exciting news. Like Professor Focardi, Piantelli is a well-respected scientist working at the bleeding edge of this technology. He is renowned for sober judgement and a methodical pace. To learn that he is preparing to commercial the development lends credence to Rossi’s claims. At the same time, competition can only help the roll-out of LENR into the commercial realities of a world in desperate need. Finally, although one would have to take great care when making an investment in such a new and untested technology, the strategy to involve the public is an interesting one and I would imagine it could prove very popular.
Please remember that this is my interpretation using Google Translate. Any corrections, please comment.
<< Previous Post -- -- Next post >>