Rossi Gives His Side Of HotCat Friendly Fire

September 11, 2012

Andrea Rossi says:

DEAR READERS:
TODAY A BIG MESS IS POPPED OUT FROM A SHORT MEASUREMENT THAT HAS BEEN DONE THE LAST WEEK. I REALLY HAVE DIFFICULTY TO UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PERSONS HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED WHAT I CLEARLY SAID IN MY PRELIMINAR STATEMENT IN THE REPORT PRESENTED IN ZURICH: I SAID THAT ALL THE DATA ARE NOT FINAL, THE VALIDATION, THE R&D, THE CERTIFICATION OF THE HIGH TEMPERATURE REACTOR ARE IN COURSE AND THE FINAL REPORT WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN MONTHS. NOW, A GUY COMES HERE (INVITED FROM US) MAKES SOME HOUR OF MEASUREMENT, GOES AWAY AND A WEEK AFTER MAKES A PRESS CONFERENCE LIKE HE HAS MADE A PROCESS OF VALIDATION THAT TAKES MONTHES: DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? I AM VERY CONFUSED. ANYWAY:
THE EXTERNAL SURFACE OF OUR REACTOR IS 933 CM^2
THE TEMPERATURE WE REACH WHEN IT IS STABLE IS 1050 CELSIUS ON THE EXTERNAL SURFACE. THE GUY IS ESCAPED FROM US BEFORE THE REACTOR REACHED THE DUE TEMPERATURE SAYING HE HAD SEEN ENOUGH ( ENOUGH OF WHAT?).
THE MAX POWER OF THE RESISTANCE IS 8 kW
WITH THESE NUMBERS ONLY, THE ENERGY PRODUCED IS ABOUT 17 kWH/H, WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE ENERGY FROM THE INTERNAL CYLINDER (WHATEVER IT IS), THE CONVECTION ENERGY ( WHICH IS A LOT).
NOW: IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS WE HAVE TO ARRIVE TO A PRECISE DETERMINATION OF THE MAXIMUM COP, BUT JUST FROM THESE VERY BASIC ANC CONSTANT NUMBERS ( INDIPENDENT FROM THE MEASUREMENTS OF AMPS AND OHMS) WE HAVE A COP AROUND 2.
THE ITER PROGRAM, TO MAKE ENERGY WITH NUCLEAR HOT FUSION, IS COSTED 100 BILLION OF EUROS AND GOT NOT EVEN 1.01 OF COP.
SO, WHAT ?
IN THE FINAL REPORT YOU WILL SEE A LIST OF MANY PROFESSORS AND ENGINEERS WHO ARE MAKING ALL THE NECESSARY MEASUREMENTS FOR MONTHS.
LET ME WORK, AND LET THE TEAM OF PROFESSORS AND ENGINEERS WHO ARE MAKING THE VALIDATION ANDE CERTIFICATION WORK. THIS TIME, ANYWAY, WE GOT FRIENDLY FIRE, IT APPEARS.
ANDREA ROSSI

[With thanks to Francesco CH]

Posted by on September 11, 2012. Filed under Bologna,Drama,Press/Blogs,Rossi,Tests & Demos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

1,947 Responses to Rossi Gives His Side Of HotCat Friendly Fire

1. Mickey Reply

September 24, 2012 at 10:49 am

Well DSM is back to nothing but name calling – the final sign you have lost your position, no more logic, no more points of fact, no more addressing the issues presented.

Just acting like a spoiled brat who cannot get his way. Grow up DSM you are among grownups here or did you forget.
    Now, I didn’t expect this to start a new page, oh well.

• dsm Reply

September 24, 2012 at 11:16 am

Yes Mickey (or is it Gary ?)
      G’nite
      D

• Mickey Reply

September 24, 2012 at 11:38 am

Back to that again are you DSM?

I already told you, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

I forgot, your absolute last line of defense when ALL else fails, you call your opponent by another name, hopefully one you think the others on the blog may not like and so, you hope everyone will join your side, or at least not join with your opponent.

But I am not Gary and you are pathetic.

• buffalo Reply

September 24, 2012 at 12:09 pm

hey.enuff bickering kids

• Mickey

September 24, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I understand, but I don’t like being called a liar, and I will defend my honor, even if it is only a blog.

Who knows, a bunch of folks from 22Steps of Love just got together for lunch, maybe we all will some day, too? You never know.

• CuriousChris Reply

September 24, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Its a common trait, When someone has no facts to back up what they say they fall back to name calling, screaming “liar liar pants on fire” and hiding behind the cubby house sniffling. We used to see it here a lot, but it appears the more Rossi loses credibility the less it occurs.

I have been doing a little bit of a study into plasma’s and well I have hardly touched the surface. But the following stood out. Going from gas to a plasma is considered a phase change. like when water becomes steam. One thing that occurs during the phase change is the input energy goes into the dissociation of electrons from the gas molecule. What this means is the temperature doesn’t rise during that change.

And just to confirm it for DSM’s sake, Bob Rohner is a fraud. Nope I haven’t changed my mind. He is asking for investments for something that cannot possibly work, The real Gary Wright found that out.

2. buffalo Reply

September 24, 2012 at 10:58 am

mm.i did a similar experiment to that vortex guy except i used constantan wire instead of nickel coin for electrolysis and voila,much more heat than a control using pure copper wire.lenr? Who knows

• John Milstone Reply

September 24, 2012 at 4:30 pm

This may explain why my toaster stopped working when I rewired it with pure copper wire.

Not enough LENR to toast my bread.

3. Methusela Reply

September 24, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Stop bitchin’ folks.

There’s a translated interview over at e-catworld.

Translated section for your delectation:

Part 3 – Regarding Siemens:
    The journalist asked if the production of electricity is in development in collaboration with Siemes as stated on the Prometeon presentation (but they deleted that part a few days ago). Rossi looks surprised and says it is totally wrong, he explains that he’s doing a research with swedish Siemens in order to optimize a turbine for adapting to the ecat for maximum efficiency. Siemens is a supplier but not involved in research at all. He asked Siemens what kind of use the ecat could be good for and their R&D center of Stockolm studied the question and also sent a consulting engineer to Bologna to do some measurements, they made some proposals and a study is underway. That’s it.

• buffalo Reply

September 24, 2012 at 2:35 pm

part 2 is more interesting.it confirms my suspicion that any nuke reaction is a side effect of the main reaction which in all scientific likelyhood is superfast hydrogen spillover.this is assymetric,and negative entropy at play here.

4. JNewman Reply

September 24, 2012 at 3:01 pm

In the interest of dispelling some of the confusion and debate about just what Bob McKubre had to say about the Rohner demo and Papp engine, I have transcribed the relevant section of the conference video without editing. I offer this with no comment or assessment. It is simply what the man said. Make of it what you will.

“One of things that most convinced me that this machine really did operate was an example that Bob told me about. How they were running the machine for Joe Papp and there was a tapping sound. The machine was running; something was banging. Ok, that’s fine. The machine’s running, it’s making a noise. They took it apart, hammered out the offending part, put it back together, and it ran again. Not only was it running, but it was running and the entire internals had been observed. Bob had taken it apart, seen everything that was in there. There are not mice in each cylinder, jumping up and down, making the thing work. It didn’t have any funny business going on.

It was, as it seems to be and still is to me, a complete, uh, almost complete mystery. I’m still intrigued, so I what I did was set a test. I said ok, a different group in a similar configuration, if you can show me ten times more energy coming out than the electrical energy input, and my day job is, as I said, is careful measurements of energy. Input energy, output energy. So we set up the test, showed them what to do, made the measurements. And yes, there was at least ten times more energy being produced than electrical input energy. And at that point, I got semi-hooked. So I’ve been following this – following Bob around ever since, waiting for him to produce his machine. And he’s getting close.

So I would rate this still as a mystery. I have no idea. Hmm… I have some ideas, but none that I’m willing to make public as this point. But it is clearly a nuclear process. And the power, and benefit and interest in nuclear processes is the energy density of nuclear effects is about ten million times larger than the energy density of chemical processes, which is why you can make claims of a single filling lasting, you know, powering your engine for thousands of hours. Only a nuclear energy source can possibly have that potential. So there is lot of work to be done. Bob is making good progress. I agree with the gentleman standing at the microphone that this is a power source that mankind needs to have. We need to make a push and get this energy out into the hands of people, I think, in the Third World, this would make so much more of a difference. America is energy-rich, but in the Third World – China, India, for example – machines of this sort to pump water, provide lighting, power, and whatever, would revolutionize the world. So this is a very important task Bob is setting himself and I’m glad he’s continuing.”

• Methusela Reply

September 24, 2012 at 3:34 pm

That’s what we call a ‘sterling’ moment.

• JNewman Reply

September 24, 2012 at 3:45 pm

And by Bob McKubre, I meant Mike McKubre. Sorry about that. Senior moment.

• John Milstone Reply

September 24, 2012 at 4:25 pm

The part that I found interesting was:

So we set up the test, showed them what to do, made the measurements.

He’s very vague about these measurements. He glosses over just who did what measurements. And, of course, no measurements or descriptions of any testing have been released. At best, this is second-hand, or even third-hand

This is a very strange statement. If I had first-hand evidence of a machine that produced a COP of “at least 10″, I would be more than “semi-hooked”. That would be the biggest, most important physics discovery of the last century.

McKubre’s reaction seems inconsistent with the magnitude of the claims he is repeating.

• LCD Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:51 pm

it’s harder but not impossible to find issues/errors in a 10x gain

Where is the inconsistency?

5. General Zaroff Reply

September 24, 2012 at 5:33 pm

dsm said:
    September 24, 2012 at 10:36 am

“…
    CC – you bullshitted so often & so repeatedly it became intensely annoying (to me) to have to debunk all your opinion => “it is a fact” transmutaions. Popsicle tried to defend you but he has lost a lot of credibility so having popsicle as your friend was no help. You did this BS non-stop !.
    …”

Wait just a minute here. If you are going to claim someone has lost credibility, shouldn’t you include “in my opinion”, or did I miss the entire point of the last few days?

• 123star Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Dear General,
      in my opinion, you are correct.
      Fact is, DSM doesn’t respect his own rules.

123star

6. LCD Reply

September 24, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Does anybody here discuss the ecat anymore?

• RonB Reply

September 24, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I’m not sure it’s worth the time anymore LCD. I had high hopes that the 100C e-cat would be on the market this fall but it seems that nobody is even talking about that anymore. I think all the pre-orders were for that unit and now all the talk is about the 1000C e-cat.
      In best Ricky Ricardo voice.. “Lucy, you’ve got lota ‘splain’n to do”

• LCD Reply

September 24, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Yeah Rossi is confusing like that. Annoying.

About the only contribution he’s made is finally admitting that Ni to Cu is not the main process in his ecat.

I know that a lot of people think Rossi is the only game in town for LENR+ if you will, but he’s simply not. There are more people playing in that power range, however, none of them have the control that Rossi *claims* to have.

My question is what’s more important. The undeniable proof that LENR+ exists or a profitable LENR+ water heater?

For us it has to be the former. But nobody is willing to give up the former for time on the ladder. And that’s where we are today.

• JNewman Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:01 pm

If there is undeniable proof that LENR+ exists, you must be keeping it to yourself.

September 24, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Yes I’m keeping it to myself JN. Wow.

You got it on the first try. Yeiiii

Run along now.

September 24, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Actually, LCD, I owe you an apology. I misread your post and interpreted what you said as there already being such proof rather than you saying that obtaining such proof is more important than launching a product. You in fact are quiet right. Sorry about that.

7. General Zaroff Reply

September 24, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Hello again friends,

Do any of you have hobbies? I do. A long time ago I took a great interest in treasure hunting. Tales of hidden gold and lost jewels kept me up at night, and to this day I still get goosebumps thinking about my next great find.

Armed with only a shovel and the spirit of adventure, I used to spend hours upon hours digging in pursuit of fortune. Initially I was unsuccesful, but I quickly realized that my problem was not due to lack of effort; I was just digging in the wrong places. I reasoned that if most treasure was man-made and buried in boxes or chests, then randomly digging holes in the ground was statistically foolish. What I really needed was a treasure map, something to give me an edge.

Well, I was a young boy with limited funds, and accurate treasure maps are hard to come by. I would have given up my hobby completely had lady luck not smiled upon me by serving up the tragic death of my beloved Aunt Peggy. Lost on the way to her burial, my parents stopped to pick up a city map. To my astonishment I discovered that the cemetery was clearly marked upon it. And when we arrived there, I was further shocked to find that all of the best digging spots were marked with carved granite slabs. I practically jumped for joy!

Let me just say that once you learn how to find a cemetery (or dig-site, as I like to call them) on a city map, your treasure hunting ability improves dramatically. It takes a lot of the guesswork out of the game, but it does not diminish the excitement. Oh no, my heart still flutters at the first sound of a shovel striking a pine box. I still feel like an urban Indiana Jones when I ride the city bus with my trusty shovel, and evading the local authorities as I work is always fun.

I made a small fortune selling the treasure I recovered. Gold teeth, wedding rings, and necklaces were typical finds, but I also liberated a few decent outfits. But I must say that of all the treasure I uncover on a regular basis, the pearl necklace is my favourite. I can’t explain it. The pleasure I derive from giving my lady-friends a pearl necklace makes the entire act seem downright selfish. (Side note: men, if you have never given a pearl necklace to your lady you are missing out. But don’t take my word for it, you can probably just search online for videos of it to see what you can expect.)

Now you must be asking yourself, “what the devil does General Zaroff’s passion for treasure hunting have to do with LENR?” Well, our venerable friend DSM would surely ignore the question and accuse you of lying for asking it, but I am a reasonable man. The relevant question is, of course, “what doesn’t treasure hunting have to do with LENR?” I am glad you asked.

You see, LENR researchers spend most of their time digging holes. They are looking for the mother-load of all treasure: a cheap energy solution. But most of them can’t read a city map. And the ones who do find a buried box tend to make tantalizing announcements before they have examined the contents.

If any of the LENR kings really had uncovered the greatest treasure ever, they could prove it in a heartbeat. Ask yourself, why hasn’t Rossi given a reputable scientist a pearl necklace for us to critique? I know most of Rossi’s supporters would gladly take a pearl necklace from him and extoll its virtues, and Rossi has certainly given one or two to the likes of Sterling Alan and Hank Mills. But I don’t trust those guys, I think they have taken so many pearl necklaces from so many scammers that they no longer can recognize a good one when they see it.

One day LENR researchers may come through and provide us with all the pearl necklaces we could ever hope for. But until we start witnessing our LENR heroes giving proper pearl necklaces to respected scientists, I just won’t trust them.

• RonB Reply

September 24, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Define “respected scientists” and define “witnessing”.

About a year ago when I was defending Mr. R because it seemed no matter what kind of demo he did, someone would always poke holes in it. Whomever he brought in to watch the demo there were people that found fault with them.

• General Zaroff Reply

September 24, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Oh I think we can all agree that video footage of the pearl necklace-giving would be adequate from a witnessing standpoint. I will leave it to our more knowledgeable experts to determine who is respectable enough to receive a pearl necklace from Rossi.

8. Jay2011 Reply

September 24, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Re: facts, opinions and Papp

Wow, take a vacation for a few days and all hell breaks loose on the Joseph Papp front!

Now, just for the record, the following post, as well as all of my posts – past, present and future – contain nothing but my own opinions.

Next, I have to get off my chest that I am reminded of that movie with Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis and Peter Falk and the madcap scene in the pie factory, this time with JNewmann in the role of Tony Curtis strolling two thirds through the set, pies flying in all directions, still spotless in his gleaming white suit. But the General is mustering his troops and I now am faced the choice: what do you do if you are a self-registered participant in a reality TV show and you find yourself on the set of a pie factory? Do you attempt to emulate Tony Curtis, or do you spy a coconut cream pie on the table and take appropriate action? Hmmmm…

But before I come to Papp, if I come to Papp, I would like to say something about facts and opinions. Frankly, facts just aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. In a courtroom, for example, one might sit through an entire case without hearing a single fact. Instead, what one gets is evidence, direct and circumstantial but usually the latter, presented through the testimony of witnesses, expert or not (again usually the latter, especially if claimed to be the former). It’s the jury’s job to make a probabilistic assessment, based upon this evidence, of “reasonable doubt”. If twelve jurors agree, a verdict of guilty or not may be rendered. This verdict is also sometimes mistakenly construed to be a fact.

In science also, what one sometimes calls facts are often something else, for example, widely held opinions, consistent experimental findings, data with specified uncertainties, useful approximations, theories that appear to hold up under large parametric domains of application, tautological definitions, and the like. Some of these nonfacts are sufficiently consistent and accurate to build roads, dams, bridges, power grids, motors, engines, transport devices of all kinds, fiber optic networks, wireless networks, computers, information superhighways and technology-based empires.

A scientist, like a juror, makes probabilistic assessments and conjectures based upon direct personal knowledge and experience as well as compiled histories of the accumulated knowledge and experiences of his/her predecessors. These assessments are opinions. Sometimes they are widely held, perhaps even unanimously held, opinions. Much of the entire accumulated knowledge of humankind is tied up in these opinions.

So let’s cool it with the facts vs. opinions argument. If it’s not relevant to building technology-based empires, it’s not relevant to a pie-throwing scene in a reality television show.

• Dale G. Basgall Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Jay as I was reading your post, I was contunually thinking about what has resulted after billions of years in volcanic activity around the globe and supposedly originates from inside the earth.

From just an onlooker it looks like alot of mountains have been built and formed and land like what I am on is a volcano, Haleakala. For some reason I have been led on by the geologist friend of mine that looks for gold around the world for big companies, he is a Stanford professor but old now and I asked him, Marcos where does all the land come from that forms the volcano and he sais down under. Well from a simple macro scale kind of guy I asked him what fills in the hole it came out of and he said nuclear reactions in the earth make the oozing land.

Well to my belief of all the physicists and books I still think more stuff is coming out than is being put back in. You think the LENR thing is like that also.

Where does all that melted rock come from, we are led to believe matter cannot be created or destroyed now what’s really up with that one!

Stories can be told, knowledge can be handed down, but facts seem to always be hindsight. It appears we have a big hole somewhere. I am sure someone has a great explanation of what science says about the void.

9. daniel maris Reply

September 24, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Any comments from our learned sceptics on this video from Hydrotron claiming overunity –

10. Jay2011 Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Re: Papp

@dsm – these comments (opinions) relate to the Papp engine and Papp noble gas energy claims. At times you appear to distance yourself from Papp and his engine, at times you appear to defend him, and at times you say he is completely irrelevant to your argument. I’m constraining my comments to Papp, since there is at least a small amount of historical record to go on. I don’t know the Rohner brothers’ relationship to Papp, or to each other, or whether they are claiming to have reverse engineered Papp’s noble gas secret or to have independently invented the same thing, or what. The entire thing looks pretty damn incestuous to me, but bottom line is I don’t care enough to investigate further. So this is about Papp. You can say it’s irrelevant if you like. I’d also rather not weigh in at all regarding McKubre. But if I were asked by a potential investor to weigh in on either the Papp or Rohner noble gas phenomenon I would tell them that there is no public evidence to support the claims, a mountain of accumulated physics knowledge to dismiss them, and to pay no attention to verbal claims or opinions of anybody until reputable and independent third party test results are in.

Now regarding Papp himself, I have little to add that I or somebody else hasn’t already said. All I can do is throw my coconut cream pie into the midst to add to the four or five pies in each hand that Popeye manages to hurl. But I have to say, Papp gets a green go-ahead check mark besides every pattern-matching scam question I can think of. Here is my juror’s probabilistic assessment of the likelihood of Papp’s energy technology and associated engine being real, updated step by step according to the answers to these prosecuting attorney’s questions:

1. Who is Papp? (A: a known teller of tales who once claimed to have crossed the Atlantic in a home built submarine going 300 mph but still had his airline tickets on his person when he washed up on the shore of France.) P_scam = 90%

2. What is his claim? (A: a secret mixture of noble gases that ignites and reacts in some way to produce virtually unlimited energy.) P_scam = 99.99%

3. Did he demo the technology? (A: Feynman attended a demo where he saw an engine fan moving, producing very little sound or heat, no demonstrable torque, and appearing for all intents and purposes to be a fan powered by a battery. A youtube video shows more or less the same thing, with the addition of an LED display purporting to relate to a measured torque value. In addition to inventing a source of virtually unlimited energy, Papp also appears to have solved the problem of producing an engine powered by a heat-producing reaction that dissipates no heat or noise.) P_scam = 99.999%

4. Did he take investor money? (A: Apparently enough to buy several pieces of real estate.) P_scam = 99.9999%

5. Did any credible lab validate the technology? (A: No, not during Papp’s lifetime or after his death, not for the last fifty years. But several times Papp promised to deliver an engine for testing. Something unfortunate always happened the day before, e.g. one engine at the Feynman demo blew up, once someone broke into Papp’s lab and stole the secret gas mixture, once Papp was abducted by kidnappers and shot in the arm.) P_scam = 99.999999%

Note, my probability assessment for Nigerian wealthy uncles, perpetual motion motors using magnets, and car engines running on water, is roughly the same.

Since dsm has the role of council for the defense, he cannot simultaneously serve on the jury. So if eleven more jurors weigh in with a similar probability assessment, we may arrive at a verdict regarding Papp’s technology and engine.

• General Zaroff Reply

September 24, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Can I weigh in as a juror? Technically I gave up on the debate right after my sincere efforts with the David Copperfield question. Since then I have mostly just been a horrified onlooker.

Anyways, back to the jury duty. I agree with you everywhere in spirit except I think your P_scam values are too low. Especially on point 1, but it does not matter because your end result of 99.999999% is actually equivalent to 100% with single precision floating-point arithmetic.

• Jay2011 Reply

September 24, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Excellent, General! The jury selection process is coming along nicely.

Regarding point 1, I agree with you that P_scam is probably low there. Also after point 2. But it would have taken all the fun out of the thing if we had already started out with 100% in floating point arithmetic before even getting past point 2.

11. LCD Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:18 pm

While I agree with you jay to a certain extent. I have to politely disagree with some of the ways posters, specifically skeptical posters, wield the sword of opinion as if it were a weapon of absolute fact.

Comments like “Rossi is an obvious fraud” and “the ecat is an obvious scam” are not meant as an expression of a personal opinion or a careful statement based on circumstantial evidence. They are an expression of somebody’s determination of an absolute fact based on third/fourth hand knowledge at best in most cases. No care on the expression of degree of certainty is taken. Reckless and slanderous posts is all they are, empowered behind anonymity.

Not saying you personally are guilty of that Jay.

• Jay2011 Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Hi LCD,

I can’t disagree with you there, except to say that my personal filtering automatically places all such claims into the category of opinion, so as weapons of fact they fall flat to my ears. I also readily acknowledge that different people bring their own personal experiences into the equation, so different folks will arrive at their own probability assessments even relying upon the same sparse set of evidence. Doesn’t hurt my feelings if people don’t agree with my own assessment. It’s only an opinion.

• LCD Reply

September 24, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Agreed.

It’s really the incessant repetitive nature of these “morons” I can’t take.

Even the occasional pseduofact remark is perfectly understandable.

So where are you personally these days on the ECAT/DGT?

12. dragonX Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:36 pm

From Defkalion Forum.
    “Dear drew,
    we do not know where Sterling Allen got this not-even-close-to-real info on his last report. Please be so kind to ask him as he has not contacted us since last March, when he payed a short visit in one of our labs.
    Since last April, we conducted successfully 21 official tests many days each, with the presence and under the protocols agreed with very well know international labs, using also their instrumentation. The last two such official test runs only, from September 5th to September 14th, lasted in total more than 55 hours starting/stopping the reaction and controlling reactor’s performance at will. These two tests were the last official we conducted in Greece with our R5 lab prototype reactors and the present calorimetric setup, whilst the next have been scheduled to take place in Vancouver in the new R6 version pre-industrial single reactor in Hyperion complete prototypes, following in general the specs we have released already.
    An official announcement from our company within the next weeks will inform you the peer-reviewed journals where the results of all these tests so far will be published by the independent testers.
    DGT

Well, well, well…
    Defkalion Rise Again! or Defkalion Strikes Back!
    If they said that within weeks they “will inform the peer-reviewed Journals where the results of all these tests so far will be published by the Independent Testers” I wonder how much can you backpedal after a statement like that?
    Interesting weeks ahead. Maybe Rossi will show something official ahead of them, because of this statement.

• LCD Reply

September 24, 2012 at 8:05 pm

They can backpedal out of it as they have shown in the past.

Nobody should hold their breath.

Not saying they are a scam, I’m just saying that they have lied about this type of thing before.

13. Al Potenza Reply

September 24, 2012 at 7:47 pm

How you back pedal? Same way they back pedalled about 10 times before from all sorts of huge claims. BTW, where’s the Greek authorities’ test of Defkalion? They tested a year ago. Cat got their tongue?

Defkalion are flagrant, obvious, titanic, chronic and consistent LIARS.

14. daniel maris Reply